Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Photographing Strawberries & Cream Soap

Photographing my soap is a skill that I really want to work on. I've tried all kinds of lighting, a few props here and there for animation, and of course playing with different settings in good ole photoshop. I have a lot to learn that's for sure; but one thing that I have discovered is that outside lighting makes for the best pictures. Any of the photos I've taken outside recently have had little to no touch ups.

Strawberries & Cream
A delicate swirl of juicy strawberry aroma blended with coconut milk and topped with strawberry soap embeds and a sprinkle of cosmetic grade glitter.







By far my favorite photo of all that I've taken!
Wonder where I'll take photos once the snow starts flying.








5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! What a great idea to photograph it in the strawberry patch! I would USE this photo on my blog header if I were you -it's LOVELY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful soap,it looks like an ice cream, delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful strawberry soap! I think you are doing great on the photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone. I so appreciate you kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing soap. Great photos, good job!

    ReplyDelete