Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's not all play!

I was itching to make soap the other night but I am practicing the art of discipline. In preparing for an upcoming Christmas Craft fair in just over a week I still needed to submit my 'Cosmetic Notification Forms' for a few of  my soaps. It's a process I don't enjoy, all those INCI names make my head spin. But here in Canada it is a must, so I will comply. I determined to complete them and get them in the mail before allowing myself to soap some favorites. Success! I made 2 batches; the first with a wonderful essential oil blend of lavender, chammomile, fennel and peppermint, with a middle swirl of pink koalin. I love the smell! The second was a side by side pour of 5 fold orange and litsea cubeba with ground calendula flowers. My whole house smells citrussy - gotta love it!  I am a happy soaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment